I am a second year Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology(HKUST), co-supervised by Prof. Chi-Keung Tang and Prof. Yu-Wing Tai. I am now studying instance segmentation and 3D scene reconstruction. Prior to that, I received my B.E. degree in Software Engineering from Wuhan University in 2018.
- 2021.03: Our paper BCNet on occlusion-aware instance segmentation accepted by CVPR 2021!
- 2020.07: Two papers (GSNet and CPMask) accepted by ECCV 2020.
- 2020.02: Our paper on 3D human pose estimation has been accepted by CVPR 2020 for oral presentation.
- 2019.07: Our paper on image captioning accepted by ICCV 2019.
- 2019.05: I will start my Ph.D study at CSE, HKUST this autumn.
- 2019.02: Our paper on video captioning accepted by CVPR 2019.
2019.05—Future: HKUST Computer Vision Research Assistant
2017.05—2017.10: Alibaba Engineering Intern
2016.05—2017.02: Undergraduate Research Assistant at Wuhan University
- Conference Review CVPR 2020, CVPR 2021, ICCV2021, NeurIPS 2020, ICML 2021.
- Teaching Assistant Computer Graphics (COMP4411), Spring, 2019-2020.
Introduction to Object-oriented Programming (COMP2011), Fall, 2020-2021.
- Some photography of natural scenery and delicate architecture during my daily life and travelling.